The tastiest healthy baked chicken wings you’ll ever try using our spicy wildbrine Kimchi Sriracha and wildCREAMERY dairy-free European Butter as the sauce. Easy to pull together and good enough to lick your fingers (go ahead, no judgment). We recommend you make double the recipe because everyone will be coming back for seconds.
1 lb. chicken wings
Salt & pepper
1 c. wildbrine Spicy Kimchi Sriracha
2 Tbsp. wildbrine Euro Butter
2 Tbsp. green onion, sliced
1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss wings in olive oil, salt and pepper. Place onto a baking sheet lined with a roasting rack. This allows for air flow and keeps the wings crispy. Roast in the oven until golden brown and cooked through. Between 20 and 30 minutes.
3. In a small sauce pot, heat the sriracha gently until just warm. Whisk in the butter to combine. This may not combine completely, but that’s okay. Keep warm until the wings are done.
4. Remove cooked wings from the oven and place into a large bowl. Pour the sriracha over the top and mix. Add sesame seeds and onion. Toss again.
5. Place wings onto a platter and serve with your favorite ranch dressing.
Comments are closed.