8 oz. wildCREAMERY Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Lime Cilantro Flavored Hoisin Sauce
2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese, dairy free or full
3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
1 T. all-purpose flour
1 oz. water
8 spring roll wrappers
Peanut oil, for frying
Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Dipping Soy Sauce
15 minutes plus 30 minutes chilling time
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the wildCREAMERY Dairy-Free Cream Cheese, Lee Kum Kee Lime Cilantro Flavored Hoisin Sauce, shredded Cheddar, and diced jalapenos. Chill the cheese mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Make a paste by stirring the flour and water together and set aside for sealing the spring roll wrapper closed.
3. Divide the cheese mixture into 8 even pieces and with your hands, roll into a log shape. Place a wrapper on a cutting board with 1 corner pointing toward you. Place a cheese log near that corner, on the lower half of the wrapper. Wrap bottom corner around the cheese and roll the whole thing up until the cheese log is level with the 2-sided corner. At this point fold both side corners to the center. Continue to roll it up until almost to the top corner. Add some of the flour paste on that top corner and finish rolling, sealing the eggroll. Let eggrolls rest for about 10 minutes while the oil is heating.
4. Fill a large heavy Dutch oven no more than halfway full with peanut oil. Heat the oil to 375 degrees F.
5. When the oil reaches temperature, gently place a few of the eggrolls into the oil. Fry for about 2 minutes or until the wrapper is golden brown. When the spring rolls are done, lift them out of the oil with a slotted spoon and let them drain on a cooling rack over a sheet pan lined with paper towels. Repeat with remaining spring rolls. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before eating. Dip in Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Dipping Soy Sauce and enjoy!