This spicy, gluten-free kimchi noodles recipe absolutely hits the spot on several fronts: Quick, easy, and made from ingredients you likely already have in the pantry and fridge. Not much more you can ask for in a recipe, huh? While we enjoyed our Korean Style Kimchi in this dish, any variety will be tasty. If you want to add protein we recommend cooked chicken, beef or tofu. Grain free or Paleo? Substitute zucchini noodles in place of the noodles. Follow all of the same steps, except only cook the noodles in the pot for 1 – 2 minutes. This delicious recipe was developed by our partner Leah Goldglantz from Leah’s Plate.
1 8-oz. package rice noodles
1/2 cup wildbrine Korean Style Kimchi, chopped
1 Tbsp. juice from kimchi
1/4 c. coconut aminos
2 Tbsp. sesame oil
1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. freshly minced ginger
2 tsp. sesame seeds
2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. While waiting for the water to boil, prepare the sauce by whisking together the following in a small mixing bowl: coconut aminos, kimchi juice (just the juice, not the kimchi), sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Set aside.
3. Once the water is boiling, add the noodles and cook according to the instructions on the package. Drain noodles and then rinse with cold water.
4. In a large bowl, combine the noodles and kimchi. Mix well, then pour in the sauce and toss until the noodles are well-coated.
5. Serve the spicy kimchi noodles garnished with the thinly sliced green onions and sesame seeds.