Lunch time can be crunch time, which makes meal prep rice bowls a key ingredient in a quick lunch arsenal. Make these Banh Mi inspired rice bowls ahead of time and savor your efforts all week. wildVINE Bahn Mi Spiced Pickled Vegetables and sauces from our friends at Lee Kum Kee make the cooking and assembling process super easy.
1/2 c. Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Premium Cooking Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp. fish sauce
1-3 Tbsp. chili paste
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Pure Sesame Oil
1 1/2 lbs. ground chicken or ground pork
2 shallots, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1/3 c. pickled ginger
4 c. cooked brown rice, for serving
1 c. wildVINE Banh Mi Medley Vietnamese Spiced Pickled Vegetables
1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
4 Tbsp. wildbrine Spicy Kimchi Sriracha, for serving
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
1. In a small bowl, mix the Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Premium Cooking Soy Sauce, fish sauce, chili paste, and maple syrup. Add 1/3 cup water. Set a few tablespoons of the sauce aside for serving.
2. Heat the Lee Kum Kee Premium Pure Sesame Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the ground meat, shallots, garlic and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add in the sauce and cook for another 5 minutes, until the meat is broken up and crispy. Mix in the pickled ginger, and let cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
4. Set out your meal prep containers and add 1 cup of rice into each container. Spoon the meat over the rice and drizzle over the extra sauce.
5. Top with the wildVINE Banh Mi Medley Vietnamese Spiced Pickled Vegetables, chopped cilantro and a 1 Tbsp. container of spicy mayo for when ready to eat. Enjoy!
Comments are closed.