Warm weather calls for cool salads and lots of flavor. You get both in this simple yet delicious cucumber salad recipe. Using fresh veggies, our spicy wildVINE Pickled Red Onions with Jalapenos and sauces from our partner at Lee Kum Kee, this dish comes together in 10 minutes flat. Can’t get any easier than that, right?
2 english cucumbers
½ c. wildVINE Pickled Red Onions with Jalapenos
⅓ c. brine from wildVINE Pickled Red Onions with Jalepenos
¼ c. water
1 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
1 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Premium Cooking Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
1 Tbsp. dill, chopped
1. Slice each cucumber in ¼-inch rounds and add to a large bowl.
2. Add in the wildVINE Pickled Red Onions with Jalapenos and toss to combine.
3. In a mason jar or small bowl, whisk together the wildVINE Pickled Red Onions with Jalapenos brine, water, Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Premium Cooking Soy Sauce, and pepper.
4. Pour the dressing mixture over the cucumber and onion and toss to fully coat/combine. Mix in dill, taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
5. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.